Problems with acpi (battery status not shown)

Ian Smith smithi at nimnet.asn.au
Mon Sep 8 13:00:49 UTC 2014

On Mon, 8 Sep 2014 14:41:46 +0400, nick gigashvili wrote:

 > > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
 > > than "Re: Contents of freebsd-acpi digest..."

One has to be really careful replying to digests; not only to restore
the Subject but also to quote no more than necessary to follow the one
message or topic.  We already had your verbose dmesg etc ..

 > Thanks Ian for response Ill do as you suggested...

Let us know.  My X200 dropped back to 94% today but remains relaxed.

 > what about ASL syntax error shouldn't I pay attantion to it ?

I wouldn't know, only a little bit about batteries.  You need to show
exact error message/s to interest someone who knows what those mean.

I had a brief dive into a few sections of your 925KiB hp-8570w.asl and
managed to surface before drowning .. little the wiser.

Your original message below for context, without attachments.

cheers, Ian