答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: My laptop can't resume from suspend.

张晓靖 zhangxiaojing at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:54:15 UTC 2014

Also learned, thanks.
patch when there are mistakes. Attachment is generated atrtc.c.rej

root at skycn:/usr/src # patch -p0 < /root/atrtc.c.patch
Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: sys/x86/isa/atrtc.c
|===================================================================
|--- sys/x86/isa/atrtc.c        (revision 268728)
|+++ sys/x86/isa/atrtc.c        (working copy)
--------------------------
Patching file sys/x86/isa/atrtc.c using Plan A...
Hunk #1 failed at 31.
Hunk #2 failed at 54.
Hunk #3 failed at 74.
Hunk #4 failed at 163.
Hunk #5 failed at 179.
Hunk #6 failed at 306.
Hunk #7 failed at 354.
Hunk #8 failed at 443.
8 out of 8 hunks failed--saving rejects to sys/x86/isa/atrtc.c.rej
Done