Fixing suspend/resume on Lenovo x220

Ganael LAPLANCHE ganael.laplanche at martymac.org
Tue Jun 18 06:46:07 UTC 2013

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:02:59 -0700, matt wrote

Hi Matt,

> I think if X is loaded or certain USB peripherals are attached
> it quietly panics at resume. You'll note that we are sending
> D3 to the USB bridges, which complain loudly before suspend is
> complete...

I have tried to unload a maximum of kernel modules as well as disabling
everything in the BIOS (USB, wifi, SD card reader, ethernet card, ...),
same problem at resume.

> I think in the hackintosh world, they are using a
> custom DSDT that prevents that or something to allow OS X to resume.

I have Googled a bit but could not find any custom/fixed DSDT for the
x220. Do you have a link ?

Best regards,

--
Ganael LAPLANCHE <ganael.laplanche at martymac.org>