Lenovo s10e on 8.0-STABLE (May snapshot)

Petr Vácha recycled.recycler at gmail.com
Mon May 31 15:15:56 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have problems with ACPI (same as reported by Peter Harrison in June 2009
on this list). David Naylor provided a patch for 7.2 release and some
settings modifications. However, 8.0-RELEASE-p2 and 8.0-STABLE (May
snapshot) Was that patch merged into 8.0?

Before I include all usual info (dmesg, uname, etc.) I want to ask whether
there is somebody who runs FreeBSD 8.x (stable, prerelease, etc.) on this
netbook to check the current status and to align with current knowledge.

Thanks for info,
Petr Vacha