ACPI Unable shutdown (newbee)

Nikolay Tychina niktychina at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:25:52 UTC 2009

Hi,
Does "shutdown -p now" as root work?
Read http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/acpi-debug.html
maybe you could fix errors by editing your DSDT.

FreeBSD used to spam in my console, so i rurned off parts of ACPI in
loader.conf.
These errors are harmless :)

Anyway, your error seem to be caused by something hal related.
Try searching in google your " org.freedesktop.hal.power-management.reboot
no <-- (action result)"

Cheers,
Nik