Problem on AMD64

David van Kuijk dynasore at bigfoot.com
Mon Dec 22 13:03:13 PST 2008

OK, thanks again. I didn't know those tools. est is not supported om
AMD64, but I will start experimenting with powerd.

The main thing I want to accomplish is to lower my energy bill after I
found out my server is costing me 50 cents a day of electricity. So any
other ideas (besides powering off ;-) are welcome...

Regards,
David