ACPICA version 20081204 released

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Fri Dec 5 10:59:35 PST 2008

> Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 21:48:39 +0300
> From: "Nikolay Tychina" <niktychina at gmail.com>
> Sender: owner-freebsd-acpi at freebsd.org
>
> We are really appreciate you for release, but we can't use it.
> How do i compile it for my FreeBSD 7.1-PRERELEASE ?
>
> (http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=632, somebody needs it too :) )

Unless you are a good FreeBSD hacker, you don't. In a bit of time,
depending on just how busy some folks are, it will be integrated into
the head and, after some testing, MFCed to RELENG_7.

I expect it will be there for 7.2, but it's way too late to make it for
7.1. If you run RELENG_7, it may not be too long before it shows up.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)