HP Pavilion dv2000 ACPI Problems

ZeuZ Diavolo Deimos zeuz_netraptor at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 00:07:49 UTC 2008

Hi, well, I just updated following the basics (fetched the updates, extracted them, updated them, then ran portupgrade -a) and the rest of it, well, it's like the snapshot bringed it.
Also, when I hit the power button to go to hibernation, it drops an error where acpi0 cannot accomplish an action (this varies from suspend to hibernate)
If the output is valious then I'll get it here.
Thanks in advice.
Can someone confirm if the idle_cpu patch is allready applied as for that snapshot? or how can I check if it is?
Also, lately, seems like the video_acpi module is causing troubles while using some Desktop Compositing software as compiz (screen flickers when the module is loaded)

Debian Style
-.ZeuZ.-