Unsupported Asus laptop: A6F

Akira Funahashi funa at funa.org
Tue Apr 15 14:27:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've created a patch for 7.0-RELEASE which will support A3E, A3F and
A6F. This patch also includes some fix to A3N, which seems to be not
working for hw.acpi.asus.lcd_brightness. This patch also includes
EeePC support.

At Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:17:58 +0100,
"Rui Paulo" <rpaulo at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Could you please try to fetch the latest acpi4asus tarball from
> http://acpi4asus.sourceforge.net/ and, if you can, produce a patch
> against FreeBSD's acpi_asus(4) driver?

Well, this is exactly what I have done for this patch. I don't have
ASUS machine except EeePC, but if someone can try, I am pleased to
write a patch for other ASUS products.

Thanks,
--
Akira Funahashi/[funa at funa.org]