OS Suspend to disk (Google Summer of Code)

Andrew Pilloud lists.ampmouse at ampmouse.net
Thu Apr 3 08:30:09 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am working on a project proposal for Google Summer of Code. I am
hoping to be able to implement OS based suspend to disk for FreeBSD.
Anyway, I have a few questions and a request:

1. Is anyone currently working on OS based suspend to disk? (I'm pretty
sure it's no, but I don't want to duplicate anyone else's efforts)
2. Would anyone be interested in being a mentor for this project?
3. Any feedback on my application would be appreciated. My application
is here:
http://www.ampmouse.com/code/8-gsoc2008/24-application.html

Thanks,

Andrew Pilloud