Fwd: System freezes on resume

Bernardo García Fuentes bernigf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:39:10 UTC 2007

Hi, I just managed to make the notebook go to sleep right (the screen
goes off, and the power button light oscillates, as in windows)
adding:

hint.apic.0.disabled="1"

in loader.conf, anyway now when I try to wake it up, I can hear the HD
and DVD drive starting the resume process but it just hangs there, the
screen doesn't turn on, and I don't hear any beep even with
debug.acpi.resume_beep=1, I'm back again where I was in 6.1-STABLE
(now in 7-CURRENT), and keys doesn't work (ctrl + alt + del doesn't
start the reboot process, i have to press power button 5 seconds and
reboot)
As I wrote before, setting debug.acpi.suspend_bonce=1, and using
acpiconf -s 3, leaves me again in the console after a few seconds
without turning off the screen or showing any errors.

Any ideas? At least how to get the screen on again?

Thanks