AMD Turion in a Server

Simon Pascal pascal.simon at schwarzpartner.ch
Thu May 25 22:52:08 PDT 2006

Hy all

My server is running a AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology MT-37 CPU plugged
into a Aopen VK8T800a-LF motherboard. Currently im using linux, because the
mainboard doesn't support this cpu officaly. At the beginning, I wasn't able to
clock my cpu more than 800MHz. After that, AMD helped my to create a customized
linux-kernel-module to control the cpu's frequency.
I really would like to change my server's OS to freeBSD. Is there any way to
customize the freebsd-cpufreq-driver for my cpu?

thanks for any help

regards

Pascal