acpi_thermal on nforce 4 board

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Thu May 4 10:20:16 UTC 2006

Pav Lucistnik wrote:

>Kevin Oberman pí¹e v st 03. 05. 2006 v 11:05 -0700:
>

>>Now, why does my mbmon work out of the box and you need a small patch?
>>

>I guess because they used some fancy new variation of the chip.
>
>And now we're really off topic :)

One more small suggestion.  Should you send your patch to the creators
of mbmon?  Or to the port maintainer?  Or perhaps file a PR?  I'm never
sure of the right way to do this, but if you have a new chip revision
you can bet others will too.  (For all know, my MB with a winbond chip
that won't run mbmon has the new revision :-))

Best,

--Alex