Several RF Engineering Opportunities (various skillsets)

Eric Cullin ECullin at HireAbility.com
Wed May 3 21:37:43 UTC 2006

Good Afternoon Oleg,

I recently came across a copy of your resume on the internet and have
several positions that looks like a good potential fit with several
excellent clients.  I will include a copy of some of the job descriptions
for you to look at.  These are all immediate Direct Hire opportunities.
Some of them are out of San Jose some are out of Chicago and some are based
in Maryland.  They are all outstanding pay and benefits.  Please let me know
if you are interested in any of these opportunities and we can discuss it
further.  I thank you in advance for your time.  I look forward to hearing
from you soon.

I have several other RF positions around the country.  All of my clients are
paying relocation.  Below are a couple of job descriptions, I am also
working on a few RF system architecture positions and several RF field
engineer positions.  These positions will work with the handset customer and
co develop the architecture with them, then work with the RFIC design teams
to develop the next generation chipset.  You should have experience
architecting GSM/GPRS/Edge or WCDMA chip sets.

Below are 3 immediate direct hire job descriptions.  You get 5 weeks
vacation to start, a 15% bonus (which employees have received the full 15%
over the last few years), and a 401K where they get 100% matching up to the
first $3000, and then 50% matching on the next $3000.

1: RF H/W GSM/GPRS Engineer
Duties:
o       Debugging and Customer support
o       GCF / PTCRB / FCC
o       Production and calibration implementation and support
o       Layout and schematics review
o       Assisting customer and European project team in identifying,
tracking & solving problems
o       Initial 3 - 6 weeks of training in Europe mandatory
o       15-20% travel

Job qualifications
Ph.D. EE, M.Sc.E.E, B.Sc.E.E, or equivalent

Required skills
o       Experience in design and manufacturing of cellular HW
o       Knowledge in low level SW
o       Experience with GSM radio testing (51.010, 45 series)
o       Experience in approval of cellular products
o       Experience in calibration of cellular products
o       Customer oriented
o       Excellent communication skills in English
o       Extensive experience in GSM and UMTS core technology
o       Minimum 3-5 years of experience from the mobile industry
o       Minimum 2 years in handset development

2: Product Application Engineer: Layer 1 S/W
Responsibilities:
o       Debugging and Customer support
o       GCF / PTCRB / IOT
o       Assist customer and European project team in identifying, tracking
and solving problems on L1 and Stack related issues

o       Initial 3 - 6 weeks of training in Europe mandatory
o       15-20% travel activity
Requirements:
o       Experience with GSM radio and protocol testing (51.010, 45 series).
o       Experience in approval of cellular products
o       Experience in GSM / UMTS L1, Stack and RF drivers
o       Experience in calibration of cellular products
o       PhD, MS or equivalent directly related experience

3: Product Application (ATC/IPC) Engineer: Modem Interface S/W
Duties:
o       Debugging and Customer support
o       Assisting customer in design of modem control SW
o       Assisting customer and European project team in identifying,
tracking and solving problems
o       Initial 3 - 6 weeks of training in Europe mandatory
o       15-20% travel

Job qualifications:
Required Skills:
o       Experience in AT, 3GPP 27.010 (GSM 07.10)
o       Experience in TSY, RIL etc
o       Customer oriented
o       Excellent communication skills in English
o       Extensive experience in GSM and UMTS core technology
o       Minimum 3-5 years of experience from the mobile industry
o       PHD, MS or equivalent directly related experience

Eric Cullin
HireAbility, Independent Technical Recruiter
PO Box 87843
Canton, MI  48187

Phone:        734-397-4430
Email:          ECullin at HireAbility.com
Web Site:    http://www.HireAbility.com