FYI: Panasonic Toughbook CF-R4 can suspend/resume

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 10 22:24:32 UTC 2006

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:20:33 -0400
John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sunday 04 June 2006 07:08, Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:
> > 	I confirmed 3rd generation CF-R4 (Panasonic Toughbook/
> > 	Let's Note series, 2006 Spring Model) can suspend/resume:-)
> > 	with following settings.
> > Add to /boot/loader.conf
> > hint.apic.0.disabled="1"
> > hint.psm.0.flags="0x2000"
> Does it work if you don't disable APIC?

	Almost works, but freezed after resume.  So I didn't notice
	that CF-RF can suspend/resume.  Because APIC is defalut option
	on 6.x kernel configuration file.  And I heard
	'hint.apic.0.disabled' advice from rushani at .