How can I fix these problems of the asl of my computer?

huangxiangkui at gmail.com huangxiangkui at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:40:10 PST 2006

But HOW can I use the newer ACPI in the FreeBSD 6.0 release-p4?
And I don't find the 20060217 in the web of Inter.
http://developer.intel.com/technology/iapc/acpi/downloads.htm
Where can I download the compiler?

How CAN I use new ACPI?Should I make the kernel?
Can I fix the error by use the new ACPI?