ACPI ERROR

reddie crack reddie at gmx.net
Mon Oct 10 11:49:53 PDT 2005

Hello,

I've installed BSD on my Acer Apsire 2001WLCi laptop.
I was trying to suspend the laptop in S3 state.
The suspend was working, but on resume the laptop
only spins the drive up and some leds. No display,
No keyboard, No network (tryd ssh).

When i suspend to S4 state then the systems goes off
en when i press the powerbutton the systems display
comes back for 2 seconds. The two second screen is frozen
en mouse or keyboard doesn't work.

tryd serveral options like vtswicth and reset_video
but that don't make any difference.

Some data:
http://bsd.dewijzenuithetoosten.nl/dmesg.boot
http://bsd.dewijzenuithetoosten.nl/hw.acpi