kern/74215: [request] add ACPI headers to /usr/include

Nate Lawson njl at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 20 03:08:19 PST 2004

Synopsis: [request] add ACPI headers to /usr/include

Responsible-Changed-From-To: acpi->freebsd-acpi
Responsible-Changed-By: njl
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Dec 20 11:06:54 GMT 2004
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Change to proper mailing list name to keep PR's easily browsable.  Thanks
for the request, we'll consider it and get back shortly.  If a third-party
program is already using the interface, we should probably install the
headers.  This was postponed to allow for interface changes but that is
too late with RELENG_5 branched.