Suspend/resume regression with latest ACPI code

Lukas Ertl l.ertl at univie.ac.at
Thu Apr 29 11:16:25 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm seeing a suspend/resume regression with the latest ACPI code.  Last
known good kernel was from April 12th, so that was before the import of
ACPI CA 20040402.

The box in question is a ThinkPad T40, and with the old kernel, I could
perfectly suspend/resume my laptop.  Now, only the first suspend/resume
cycle works; if I try afterwards, it immediately wakes up again after
suspending.  No errors or otherwise suspiscous output.

I'm not sure if this could be related to the PCI changes from Warner.

cheers,
le

Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl at univie.ac.at
UNIX Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073
Vienna University Computer Center      Fax.:  (+43 1) 4277-9140
University of Vienna                   http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/