nforce progress

jason jason at ec.rr.com
Tue Apr 13 14:41:12 PDT 2004

I just subscribed and would like to know how things are progressing.  If
you need help I've already done little on my nforce2, since last I heard
acpi is broken on nforce stuff.  I have not fixed the acpi stuff yet on
my board and if any one is interested I will put all the acpi stuff I
have up on my site for you to browse, or email it.  I have an acpidump
and all the tables.  When I decompile there is at least 1 error I
remember, and a couple of different ones when I try to recompile with no
changes.  Also if it matters the mptable on my epox nforce is hosed and
epox basicly told me "we don't support Linux" when I did not even use
the word linux in my emails.  A ms only company I guess?  I can post
that to if you want it.  Let me know if anyone has the time to look over
my stuff.
Thx, Jason