cvs commit: src/sys/kern uipc_socket.c
rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 1 13:27:06 UTC 2008
rwatson 2008-10-01 13:26:52 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
SVN rev 183512 on 2008-10-01 13:26:52Z by rwatson
Various cleanups for soreceive_dgram():
- Update or remove comments that were left over from the original
soreceive_generic() implementation. Quite a few were misleading in the
context of the new code.
- Since soreceive_dgram() has a simpler structure, replace several gotos
with a while loop making the invariants more clear.
- In the blocking while loop, don't try to handle cases incompatible with
the loop invariant (since m is always NULL, don't check for and handle
- Don't drop and re-acquire the socket buffer lock unnecessarily after
sbwait() returns, which may help reduce lock contention (etc).
- Assume PR_ATOMIC since we assert it at the top of the function.
MFC after: 3 days
Revision Changes Path
1.316 +19 -58 src/sys/kern/uipc_socket.c
More information about the cvs-src