cvs commit: src/sys/dev/smbus smb.c
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 6 18:45:54 UTC 2008
jhb 2008-06-06 18:45:32 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
SVN rev 179625 on 2008-06-06 18:45:32Z by jhb
- Store the device_t of the smbX device in the softc.
- Store the softc of the device in the 'si_drv1' of the cdev.
- Lookup the softc via 'si_drv1' in cdev methods rather than using the
minor number as a unit for devclass_get_softc().
- Lookup the device_t via the softc field in cdev methods rather than
using the minor number as a unit for devclass_get_device().
- Add a mutex to the softc to protect 'sc_opened'.
- Remove D_NEEDGIANT as all the smbus drivers are now MPSAFE and this driver
is now MPSAFE.
- Remove some checks for NULL softc pointers that can't happen and don't
bzero the softc during attach.
Revision Changes Path
1.39 +22 -37 src/sys/dev/smbus/smb.c
More information about the cvs-src