cvs commit: src/usr.bin/sed compile.c defs.h main.c process.c
dwmalone at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 9 01:12:03 PST 2008
dwmalone 2008-02-09 09:12:02 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
usr.bin/sed compile.c defs.h main.c process.c
1) Add missing parens around assignment that is compared to zero.
2) Make some variables that only take non-negative values unsigned.
3) Some casts/type changes to fix other constness warnings.
4) Make one variable a const char *.
5) Make sure termwidth is positive, it doesn't make sense for it to be negative.
Approved by: dds
Revision Changes Path
1.31 +1 -1 src/usr.bin/sed/compile.c
1.7 +3 -3 src/usr.bin/sed/defs.h
1.41 +1 -1 src/usr.bin/sed/main.c
1.49 +7 -5 src/usr.bin/sed/process.c
More information about the cvs-src