cvs commit: src/sys/netinet sctp_constants.h sctp_output.c
sctp_pcb.c sctp_pcb.h sctp_usrreq.c sctputil.c sctputil.h
rrs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 30 07:09:24 PDT 2007
rrs 2007-10-30 14:09:24 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/netinet sctp_constants.h sctp_output.c sctp_pcb.c
sctp_pcb.h sctp_usrreq.c sctputil.c
- Change the Time Wait of vtags value to match the cookie-life
- Select a tag gains ability to optionally save new tags
off in the timewait system.
- When looking up associations do not give back a stcb that
is in the about-to-be-freed state, and instead continue
looking for other candiates.
- New function to query to see if value is in time-wait.
- Timewait had a time comparison error that caused very
few vtags to actually stay in time-wait.
- When setting tags in time-wait, we now use the time
requested NOT a fixed constant value.
- sstat now gets the proper associd when we do the query.
- When we process an association, we expect the tag chosen
(if we have one from a cookie) to be in time-wait. Before
we would NOT allow the assoc up by checking if its good.
In theory this should have caused almost all assoc not
to come up except for the time-comparison bug above (this
bug was hidden by the time comparison bug :-D).
- Don't save tags for nonce values in the time-wait cache
since these are used only during cookie collisions and do
not matter if they are unique or not.
MFC after: 1 week
Revision Changes Path
1.34 +2 -3 src/sys/netinet/sctp_constants.h
1.61 +2 -2 src/sys/netinet/sctp_output.c
1.64 +57 -9 src/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.c
1.32 +3 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.h
1.50 +1 -0 src/sys/netinet/sctp_usrreq.c
1.68 +12 -6 src/sys/netinet/sctputil.c
1.30 +1 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctputil.h
More information about the cvs-src