cvs commit: src/sys/dev/mxge if_mxge.c if_mxge_var.h

Andrew Gallatin gallatin at
Wed Jan 31 19:53:37 UTC 2007

gallatin    2007-01-31 19:53:37 UTC

  FreeBSD src repository

  Modified files:
    sys/dev/mxge         if_mxge.c if_mxge_var.h 
  - Add 99% of a callout based watchdog.  The remaining 1% is waiting
    for pci_cfg_restore() to be exported.  It was tested using a
    hackily accessed pci_cfg_restore().
  - Add ifmedia_removeall() to mxge_detach() in order to stop leaking
    an ifaddr
  - Fix a small acounting bug introduced by the locking code shuffle
    which could cause spurious watchdog resets now that we have a
  Sponsored by: Myricom
  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.20      +165 -29   src/sys/dev/mxge/if_mxge.c
  1.9       +3 -1      src/sys/dev/mxge/if_mxge_var.h

More information about the cvs-src mailing list