cvs commit: src/sys/netinet sctp_asconf.c sctp_auth.c sctp_auth.h
sctp_constants.h sctp_crc32.c sctp_indata.c sctp_input.c sctp_os.h
sctp_os_bsd.h sctp_output.c sctp_pcb.c sctp_peeloff.c
sctp_structs.h sctp_timer.c sctp_uio.h sctp_usrreq.c sctp_var.h ...
rrs at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 12 23:24:32 UTC 2007
rrs 2007-02-12 23:24:32 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/netinet sctp_asconf.c sctp_auth.c sctp_auth.h
sctp_indata.c sctp_input.c sctp_os.h
sctp_os_bsd.h sctp_output.c sctp_pcb.c
sctp_timer.c sctp_uio.h sctp_usrreq.c
sctp_var.h sctputil.c sctputil.h
- Copyright updates (aka 2007)
- ZONE get now also take a type cast so it does the
cast like mtod does.
- New macro SCTP_LIST_EMPTY, which in bsd is just
- Removal of const in some of the static hmac functions
- Store length changes to allow for new fields in auth
- Auth code updated to current draft (this should be the
RFC version we think).
- use uint8_t instead of u_char in LOOPBACK address comparison
- Some u_int32_t converted to uint32_t (in crc code)
- A bug was found in the mib counts for ordered/unordered
count, this was fixed (was referencing a freed mbuf).
- SCTP_ASOCLOG_OF_TSNS added (code will probably disappear
after my testing completes. It allows us to keep a
small log on each assoc of the last 40 TSN's in/out and
stream assignment. It is NOT in options and so is only
good for private builds.
- Some CMT changes in prep for Jana fixing his problem
with reneging when CMT is enabled (Concurrent Multipath
Transfer = CMT).
- Some missing mib stats added.
- Correction to number of open assoc's count in mib
- Correction to os_bsd.h to get right sha2 macros
- Add of special AUTH_04 flags so you can compile the code
with the old format (in case the peer does not yet support
the latest auth code).
- Nonce sum was incorrectly being set in when ecn_nonce was
- LOR in listen with implicit bind found and fixed.
- Moved away from using mbuf's for socket options to using
just data pointers. The mbufs were used to harmonize
NetBSD code since both Net and Open used this method. We
have decided to move away from that and more conform to
FreeBSD style (which makes more sense).
- Very very nasty bug found in some of my "debug" code. The
cookie_how collision case tracking had an endless loop in
it if you got a second retransmission of a cookie collision
case. This would lock up a CPU .. ugly..
- auth function goes to using size_t instead of int which
conforms to socketapi better
- Found the nasty bug that happens after 9 days of testing.. you
get the data chunk, deliver it and due to the reference to a ch->
that every now and then has been deleted (depending on the postion
in the mbuf) you have an invalid ch->ch.flags.. and thus you don't
advance the stream sequence number.. so you block the stream
permanently. The fix is to make local variables of these guys
and set them up before you have any chance of trimming the
- style fix in sctp_util.h, not sure how this got bad maybe in
the last patch? (aka it may not be in the real source).
- Found interesting bug when using the extended snd/rcv info where
we would get an error on receiving with this. Thats because
it was NOT padded to the same size as the snd_rcv info. We
increase (add the pad) so the two structs are the same size
- In sctp_usrreq.c one of the most common things we did for
socket options was to cast the pointer and validate the size.
This as been macro-ized to help make the code more readable.
- in sctputil.c two things, the socketapi class found a missing
flag type (the next msg is a notification) and a missing
scope recovery was also fixed.
Reviewed by: gnn
Revision Changes Path
1.8 +4 -4 src/sys/netinet/sctp_asconf.c
1.4 +70 -29 src/sys/netinet/sctp_auth.c
1.2 +8 -33 src/sys/netinet/sctp_auth.h
1.7 +13 -19 src/sys/netinet/sctp_constants.h
1.6 +4 -5 src/sys/netinet/sctp_crc32.c
1.9 +96 -62 src/sys/netinet/sctp_indata.c
1.13 +41 -19 src/sys/netinet/sctp_input.c
1.5 +3 -2 src/sys/netinet/sctp_os.h
1.7 +32 -3 src/sys/netinet/sctp_os_bsd.h
1.11 +39 -17 src/sys/netinet/sctp_output.c
1.12 +49 -28 src/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.c
1.4 +1 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctp_peeloff.c
1.8 +32 -0 src/sys/netinet/sctp_structs.h
1.7 +8 -5 src/sys/netinet/sctp_timer.c
1.7 +42 -10 src/sys/netinet/sctp_uio.h
1.11 +606 -1196 src/sys/netinet/sctp_usrreq.c
1.5 +81 -83 src/sys/netinet/sctp_var.h
1.13 +34 -6 src/sys/netinet/sctputil.c
1.8 +15 -15 src/sys/netinet/sctputil.h
1.10 +6 -3 src/sys/netinet6/sctp6_usrreq.c
More information about the cvs-src