cvs commit: src/sys/netinet sctp.h sctp_asconf.c sctp_auth.c
sctp_constants.h sctp_header.h sctp_indata.c sctp_input.c
sctp_os.h sctp_os_bsd.h sctp_output.c sctp_pcb.c sctp_pcb.h
sctp_peeloff.c sctp_structs.h sctp_sysctl.c sctp_sysctl.h ...
rrs at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 23 17:53:53 PDT 2007
rrs 2007-08-24 00:53:53 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/netinet sctp.h sctp_asconf.c sctp_auth.c
sctp_indata.c sctp_input.c sctp_os.h
sctp_os_bsd.h sctp_output.c sctp_pcb.c
sctp_pcb.h sctp_peeloff.c sctp_structs.h
sctp_sysctl.c sctp_sysctl.h sctp_timer.c
sctp_usrreq.c sctp_var.h sctputil.c
- Fix address add handling to clear cached routes and source addresses
when peer acks the add in case the routing table changes.
- Fix sctp_lower_sosend to send shutdown chunk for mbuf send
case when sndlen = 0 and sinfoflag = SCTP_EOF
- Fix sctp_lower_sosend for SCTP_ABORT mbuf send case with null data,
So that it does not send the "null" data mbuf out and cause
it to get freed twice.
- Fix so auto-asconf sysctl actually effect the socket's asconf state.
- Do not allow SCTP_AUTO_ASCONF option to be used on subset bound sockets.
- Memset bug in sctp_output.c (arguments were reversed) submitted
found and reported by Dave Jones (davej at codemonkey.org.uk).
- PD-API point needs to be invoked >= not just > to conform to socket api
draft this fixes sctp_indata.c in the two places need to be >=.
- move M_NOTIFICATION to use M_PROTO5.
- PEER_ADDR_PARAMS did not fail properly if you specify an address
that is not in the association with a valid assoc_id. This meant
you got or set the stcb level values instead of the destination
you thought you were going to get/set. Now validate if the
stcb is non-null and the net is NULL that the sa_family is
set and the address is unspecified otherwise return an error.
- The thread based iterator could crash if associations were freed
at the exact time it was running. rework the worker thread to
use the increment/decrement to prevent this and no longer use
the markers that the timer based iterator uses.
- Fix the memleak in sctp_add_addr_to_vrf() for the case when it is
detected that ifa is already pointing to a ifn.
- Fix it so that if someone is so insane that they drop the
send window below the minimal add mark, they still can send.
- Changed all state for associations to use mask safe macro.
- During front states in association freeing in sctp_inpcbfree, we
had a locking problem where locks were not in place where they
should have been.
- Free association calls were not testing the return value in
sctp_inpcb_free() properly... others should be cast void returns
where we don't care about the return value.
- If a reference count is held on an assoc, even from the "force free"
we should not do the actual free.. but instead let the timer
- When we enter sctp_input(), if the SCTP_ASOC_ABOUT_TO_BE_FREED
flag is set, we must NOT process the packet but handle it like
ootb. This is because while freeing an assoc we release the
locks to get all the higher order locks so we can purge all
the hash tables. This leaves a hole if a packet comes in
just at that point. Now sctp_common_input_processing() will
call the ootb code in such a case.
- Change MBUF M_NOTIFICATION to use M_PROTO5 (per Sam L). This makes
it so we don't have a conflict (I think this is a covertity change).
We made this change AFTER some conversation and looking to make sure
that M_PROTO5 does not have a problem between SCTP and the 802.11
stuff (which is the only other place its used).
- Fixed lock order reversal and missing atomic protection around
locked_tcb during association lookup and the 1-2-1 model.
- Added debug to source address selection.
- V6 output must always do checksum even for loopback.
- Remove more locks around inp that are not needed for an atomically
added/subtracted ref count.
- slight optimization in the way we zero the array in sctp_sack_check()
- It was possible to respond to a ABORT() with bad checksum with
a PKT-DROP. This lead to a PKT-DROP/ABORT war. Add code to NOT
send a PKT-DROP to any ABORT().
- Add an option for local logging (useful for macintosh or when
you need better performing during debugging). Note no commands
are here to get the log info, you must just use kgdb.
- The timer code needs to be aware of if it needs to call
sctp_sack_check() to slide the maps and adjust the cum-ack.
This is because it may be out of sync cum-ack wise.
- Added threshold managment logging.
- If the user picked just the right size, that just filled the send
window minus one mtu, we would enter a forever loop not copying and
at the same time not blocking. Change from < to <= solves this.
- Sysctl added to control the fragment interleave level which defaults
- My rwnd control was not being used to control the rwnd properly (we
did not add and subtract to it :-() this is now fixed so we handle
small messages (1 byte etc) better to bring our rwnd down more
Approved by: re at freebsd.org (Bruce Mah)
Revision Changes Path
1.18 +2 -0 src/sys/netinet/sctp.h
1.25 +13 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctp_asconf.c
1.16 +1 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctp_auth.c
1.26 +12 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctp_constants.h
1.6 +0 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctp_header.h
1.40 +36 -22 src/sys/netinet/sctp_indata.c
1.57 +120 -47 src/sys/netinet/sctp_input.c
1.9 +1 -0 src/sys/netinet/sctp_os.h
1.31 +19 -2 src/sys/netinet/sctp_os_bsd.h
1.50 +196 -67 src/sys/netinet/sctp_output.c
1.53 +97 -22 src/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.c
1.28 +1 -0 src/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.h
1.14 +13 -3 src/sys/netinet/sctp_peeloff.c
1.23 +3 -3 src/sys/netinet/sctp_structs.h
1.13 +8 -0 src/sys/netinet/sctp_sysctl.c
1.9 +15 -3 src/sys/netinet/sctp_sysctl.h
1.27 +15 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctp_timer.c
1.43 +241 -30 src/sys/netinet/sctp_usrreq.c
1.17 +3 -10 src/sys/netinet/sctp_var.h
1.56 +124 -40 src/sys/netinet/sctputil.c
1.27 +5 -0 src/sys/netinet/sctputil.h
1.37 +53 -14 src/sys/netinet6/sctp6_usrreq.c
1.215 +1 -1 src/sys/sys/mbuf.h
More information about the cvs-src