cvs commit: src/sys/security/mac_test mac_test.c
rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 22 13:29:37 UTC 2007
rwatson 2007-04-22 13:29:37 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Further MAC test policy cleanup and enhancement:
- Redistribute counter declarations to where they are used, rather than at
the file header, so it's more clear where we do (and don't) have
- Add many more counters, one per policy entry point, so that many
individual access controls and object life cycle events are tracked.
- Perform counter increments for label destruction explicitly in entry
point functions rather than in LABEL_DESTROY().
- Use LABEL_INIT() instead of SLOT_SET() directly in label init functions
to be symmetric with destruction.
- Align counter names more carefully with entry point names.
- More constant and variable name normalization.
Obtained from: TrustedBSD Project
Revision Changes Path
1.72 +478 -141 src/sys/security/mac_test/mac_test.c
More information about the cvs-src