cvs commit: src/sys/dev/em if_em.c
glebius at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 8 09:19:25 UTC 2006
glebius 2006-08-08 09:19:25 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Modified files: (Branch: RELENG_6)
Sync with HEAD. This includes the following changes in chronological
o A significant performance improvements. The interrupt handler
schedules work to a private taskqueue. The em_rxeof() function
Rev. 1.98 - 1.101 by scottl.
Rev. 1.103 by mux
Rev. 1.106 by glebius, from Andrey V. Elsukov <bu7cher yandex.ru>
Rev. 1.116 by glebius
o Style cleanups:
- Rev. 1.102, 1.108, 1.109 by glebius
- Rev. 1.124 by pdeuskar
o Vendor merges:
- Merged with vendor driver version 5.1.5 by Jack Vogel.
Rev. 1.115 by glebius
- Merged with vendor driver version 6.0.5 by Jack Vogel.
Rev. 1.123 by glebius
o Various fixes:
- Invalid use of BUS_DMA_ALLOCNOW
Rev. 1.104 by scott, 1.121 by yongari
- Link state handling cleanup.
Rev. 1.110 by glebius
- Fix if_baudrate handling.
Rev. 1.111 by glebius
- Honor IFF_DRV_OACTIVE in em_start_locked().
Rev. 1.117 by yongari
- Protect EEPROM access with the driver lock.
Rev. 1.118 by yongari
- Fix link flap on SIOCGIFADDR.
Rev. 1.119 by yongari
- Fix DMA map handling in em_encap().
Rev. 1.120,1.122 by yongari
Revision Changes Path
22.214.171.124 +1587 -1443 src/sys/dev/em/if_em.c
More information about the cvs-src