cvs commit: src/share/man/man9 sleep.9
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 17 19:11:24 UTC 2006
jhb 2006-04-17 19:11:13 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
- Sleep/wakeup operate on threads now, not processes.
- Describe msleep() as the primary sleep function now rather than tsleep()
and describe tsleep() and msleep_spin() as variations.
- Try to make the description of msleep() a bit closer to English
(sentences with actual subjects, etc.)
- Document that a priority of 0 now prevents the thread's priority from
- Add a history note for wakeup_one().
Revision Changes Path
1.48 +62 -40 src/share/man/man9/sleep.9
More information about the cvs-src