cvs commit: src/sys/sparc64/sparc64 machdep.c trap.c
marius at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 3 21:27:02 UTC 2006
marius 2006-04-03 21:27:01 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/sparc64/sparc64 machdep.c trap.c
- s,tramoline,trampoline, in a comment.
- Use FBSDID in trap.c
- Make the global trap_sig static as it's not used outside of trap.c.
- In sendsig() remove an unused variable.
- In trap() sync with the other archs; for fast data access MMU miss and
data access protection traps set ksi_addr to the SFAR reg which contains
the faulting address and otherwise to the TPC reg. Generally the TCP reg
contains the address of the instruction that caused the exception, except
for fast instruction access traps (and some others; more refinement may
be needed here) it also contains the faulting address.
Previously sendsig() always set si_addr to the SFAR reg which is wrong
for most traps.
- In sendsig() add support for FreeBSD old-style signals.
These changes are inspired by kmacy's sun4v changes and allow libsigsegv
to build on FreeBSD/sparc64, but it doesn't pass all checks and tests it
actually should, yet.
MFC after: 5 days
Revision Changes Path
1.129 +13 -7 src/sys/sparc64/sparc64/machdep.c
1.80 +9 -3 src/sys/sparc64/sparc64/trap.c
More information about the cvs-src