cvs commit: src/sys/sparc64/pci psycho.c psychoreg.h psychovar.h
marius at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 22 21:34:27 GMT 2005
marius 2005-11-22 21:34:26 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/sparc64/pci psycho.c psychoreg.h psychovar.h
Some clean-up, style changes and changes that will reduce differences
between this driver and other Host-PCI bridge drivers based on this one:
- Make the code fit into 80 columns.
- Make the code adhere style(9) (don't use function calls in initializers,
use uintXX_t instead of u_intXX_t, add missing prototypes, ...).
- Remove unused and superfluous struct declaration, softc member, casts,
- Use FBSDID.
- Sprinkle const.
- Try to make comments and messages consistent in style throughout the
- Use convenience macros for the number of interrupts and ranges of the
- Use __func__ instead of hardcoded function names in panic strings and
error messages. Some of the hardcoded function names actually were
outdated through moving code around. 
- Rename softc members related to the PCI side of the bridge to sc_pci_*
in order to make it clear which side of the bridge they refer to (so
stuff like sc_bushandle vs. sc_bh is less confusing while reading the
PR: 76052 
Revision Changes Path
1.54 +192 -197 src/sys/sparc64/pci/psycho.c
1.10 +34 -31 src/sys/sparc64/pci/psychoreg.h
1.13 +17 -18 src/sys/sparc64/pci/psychovar.h
More information about the cvs-src