cvs commit: src/sys/netgraph ng_socket.c
glebius at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 2 07:34:42 PST 2005
glebius 2005-11-02 15:34:42 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Fix several races between socket closure and node/hook
- Backout 1.62, since it doesn't fix all possible
- Upon node creation, put an additional reference on node.
- Add a mutex and refcounter to struct ngsock. Netgraph node,
control socket and data socket all count as references.
- Introduce ng_socket_free_priv() which removes one reference
from ngsock, and frees it when all references has gone.
- No direct pointers between pcbs and node, all pointing
is done via struct ngsock and protected with mutex.
Revision Changes Path
1.70 +100 -80 src/sys/netgraph/ng_socket.c
More information about the cvs-src