cvs commit: src/etc/namedb named.conf
dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 28 14:22:10 PDT 2004
dougb 2004-09-28 21:22:09 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Fix some of the more egregious problems with this file:
1. Update text about later BINDs using a pseudo-random, unpriviliged
query port for UDP by default.
2. We are now running in a sandbox by default, with a dedicated dump
directory, so remove the stale comment.
3. The topology configuration is not for the faint of heart, so
remove the commented example.
4. Tighten up some language a bit.
6. No need for the example about a bind-owned directory for slave zones.
7. Change domain.com to example.com in the example, per RFC 2606.
8. Update the path for slave zones in the example.
- Thanks to Scot Hetzel <swhetzel at gmail.com>
There is more work to do here, but this is an improvement.
Revision Changes Path
1.17 +8 -34 src/etc/namedb/named.conf
More information about the cvs-src