cvs commit: ports/x11 Makefile ports/x11/metalock Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
cs at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 7 15:22:27 UTC 2012
cs 2012-04-07 15:22:26 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
x11/metalock Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Metalock is an enhanced screen locker for the X11 windowing system. It is
designed to be used with a background screen daemon, such as xidle.
Current features include:
- Support for pixmap (image) xpm background and login box.
- It gives visual feedback as you type the password (Shows username and
* for each character of password typed.)
- Bind arbitrary commands to key combinations (allows tasks such as
pause/un-pause music without unlocking the screen)
- Optional XFT support for anti-aliased fonts. (This is optional in case
greater security is desired)
- Optional Imlib2 support for use of png or jpg formats, which are more
appropriate for photos or high-color images than xpm.
- Portable to most UNIX-like operating systems, developed on FreeBSD.
Submitted by: Timothy Beyer <beyert at cs.ucr.edu>
Approved by: wen@ (mentor)
Feature safe: yes
Revision Changes Path
1.780 +1 -0 ports/x11/Makefile
1.1 +62 -0 ports/x11/metalock/Makefile (new)
1.1 +4 -0 ports/x11/metalock/distinfo (new)
1.1 +16 -0 ports/x11/metalock/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +7 -0 ports/x11/metalock/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports