cvs commit: ports/www/mathopd Makefile distinfo
tobez at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 27 13:39:53 UTC 2007
tobez 2007-07-27 13:39:52 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
www/mathopd Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.5p6.
Changes (as taken from
16418.104.22.168.237.1185016981.squirrel at webmail.xs4all.nl):
1) On FreeBSD there was a rather embarrassing bug when sendfile was used,
which manifests itself in bogus 'premature end of file' messages in the
error log. This should now be fixed.
2) There were some stupid mistakes in the way in which Content-Length, and
Range headers were computed and/or parsed. This had to do with the fact
that size_t is 32 bit on most 32-bit platforms, but file sizes can be
3) Mathopd would refuse to open files larger than 2 GB on Solaris or Linux.
This should now be fixed, provided you follow the instructions in the
4) The SanitizePath feature (the one that substitutes // for /, etc. in
request URIs) has been retrofitted into 1.5.
5) Some cosmetic changes were made to the Makefile in 1.6. These were
Revision Changes Path
1.20 +1 -1 ports/www/mathopd/Makefile
1.13 +3 -3 ports/www/mathopd/distinfo
1.6 +18 -12 ports/www/mathopd/files/patch-aa
More information about the cvs-ports