cvs commit: ports/security/sudo Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
tmclaugh at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 21 03:15:13 UTC 2007
tmclaugh 2007-07-21 03:15:13 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/sudo Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-install
Update to 1.6.9
- PAM, since present, is used by default.
- Environment variable handling has changed significantly.
- Sudo checks the user's supplemental group vector so nsswitch order is
no longer important for group based rules.
(See UPGRADE and CHANGING under share/doc/sudo/ for more.)
- PAM file is no longer clobered on reinstall.
- OPIE option has been removed due to PAM being used by default.
- Selected documentation is now installed.
Revision Changes Path
1.82 +24 -15 ports/security/sudo/Makefile
1.50 +3 -3 ports/security/sudo/distinfo
1.5 +4 -3 ports/security/sudo/pkg-descr
1.6 +5 -0 ports/security/sudo/pkg-install
1.13 +11 -2 ports/security/sudo/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-ports