cvs commit: ports/emulators/gxemul Makefile distinfo
jkoshy at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 4 07:49:53 UTC 2007
jkoshy 2007-07-04 07:49:52 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
emulators/gxemul Makefile distinfo
- Upgrade to v0.4.6. Upstream changes include:
- NetBSD/pmppc can now run in the emulator (with root-on-nfs), on
an emulated Artesyn PM/PPC board.
- Host CPU usage reductions when the guest OS is in an idle loop.
- Minor SuperH emulation speed improvements.
- General code cleanup: Non-working (skeleton) emulation modes have
been removed, and many unused/legacy constructs have been removed.
Revision Changes Path
1.13 +1 -2 ports/emulators/gxemul/Makefile
1.10 +3 -3 ports/emulators/gxemul/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports