cvs commit: src/sys/dev/e1000 if_igb.c if_igb.h
Jack F Vogel
jfv at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 28 22:28:43 UTC 2008
jfv 2008-08-28 22:28:28 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/dev/e1000 if_igb.c if_igb.h
SVN rev 182416 on 2008-08-28 22:28:28Z by jfv
Update to igb driver:
- changes in support of the VLAN filter fix to 126850
- removal of a bunch of legacy code that was cruft, if not
- removal of POLLING from this driver, with multiqueue and
MSIX it just makes no sense here.
- Fix an LRO bug that I've been working on internally, intermittent
panics under stress, the problem was releasing the RX ring lock
before the LRO flushing.
- Following the above fix I now enable LRO by default
- For performance reasons increase the default number of RX queues
- Add AIM - "Adaptive Interrupt Moderation", a fancy way of saying
that the EITR value is dynamically changed based on the size of
packets in the last interrupt interval.
- Much goodness to try, enjoy!!
Revision Changes Path
1.4 +168 -282 src/sys/dev/e1000/if_igb.c
1.2 +15 -7 src/sys/dev/e1000/if_igb.h
More information about the cvs-all