Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Thu Sep 12 13:33:36 UTC 2019

For list:
	<ctm-users at freebsd.org>
There is now a fallback:
	<ctm-users at mailman.berklix.org>
It only accepts from subscribed addresses. It's not moderated.

Created as freebsd.org support of CTM deltas is not good:
- Over a month, deltas have been delayed at @freebsd.org
  (No delays on berklix.org equivalent lists)
- CTM was moved from src to ports
- 3 months of ignored mails to freebsd.org admins to create
  src-12 before we gave up & created our own.
- freebsd.org abandoned its ftp archives of deltas
- Handbook has had some refs to CTM removed.
- Periodicly non CTM users question the status of CTM.

We can continue just using <ctm-users at freebsd.org> while it works,
but if it fails, the fallback is ready, you'll need to subscribe:

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Consultant Sys. Eng. BSD Linux Unix, Munich Aachen Kent.
http://stolenvotes.uk#StopTheCoup http://berklix.org/brexit/#snouts_in_trough