ctm-src-12

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Oct 23 17:52:50 UTC 2018

"Montgomery-Smith, Stephen" wrote:
> The creation of deltas for ctm-src-12 has started.

Nice

> Would anyone use ctm-src-12 mailing lists if they were created?

I think I would,
I have 2 current machines, & its a pain at present maitnaining current
in face of openssl & crypto breakage etc, so I'm thinking of stepping back
from bleading edge current to a stable.

BTW no problem of space on ctm.berklix.org

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Computer Consultant, Systems Engineer, BSD Linux Unix, Munich.
 Brexit referendum stole 3,700,000 Brits votes abroad, inc. 700,000 in EU.