Future of CTM

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Thu Sep 3 09:21:47 UTC 2015

Hi Stephen,
cc ctm-users at freebsd.org

> On 09/01/2015 06:25 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > Stephen recently wrote he regularly mirrors to
> > ftp://ctm.berklix.org but I'm not sure what & where to, I dont see much there
> > & I suspect what's there is partly my old manually placed stuff.
> >

> ftp://ctm.berklix.org/pub/FreeBSD/CTM/

Ah, Yes, du -s -k * .
		 173830  ports-cur
		 545685  src-10
		 241716  src-4
		 283320  src-5
		 292472  src-6
		 334187  src-7
		 363114  src-8
		 476620  src-9
		 578543  src-cur
		 8755450 svn-cur
		12044936 .
(Maybe I set you up there while mirroring started, meaning to move
 you later when complete, then forgot ? )
The path is wrong, it should be
	ftp://ctm.berklix.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CTM/
as per
	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CTM/
I have done
	 ln -s ../CTM /pub/FreeBSD/development/CTM
Could you please amend your sync path, then I'll
	cd /pub/FreeBSD/development; rm CTM ; mv ../CTM CTM

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply after previous text, like a play - Not before, which looses context.