Future of CTM

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Sep 1 00:20:15 UTC 2015

Peter Wemm wrote:
> I'm torn about how much to say in public, but there are a couple of problems.
Thanks for the analysis Peter.

Before we go deeper, might there by chance be a frustrated SOC
student whose project fizzled out & who might grasp CTM as a
replacement/ top up project ?  Or students coming to end of summer
project thinking "That was fun! What next to hack ?"
  http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/soc-status/2015-August/date.html
Perhaps not very likely but might be worth checking, as your post
nicely describes the remit.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply after previous text, like a play - Not before, which looses context.