Do you still need CTM?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sat Aug 22 13:39:35 UTC 2015

Hi Stephen, cc ctm-users@

> I really do agree with the person from FreeBSD central who emailed me.

Proxy presenting views of an anonymous correspondent who
fails to direct address <ctm-users at freebsd.org> caused speculation
on anonymous's guessed concerns, wasted time & created FUD.

Better to tell any anonymous to { Read
	 http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/ctm-users/
Then address ctm-users at freebsd.org , preferably with code enhancements }.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply after previous text, like a play - Not before, which looses context.