thank you (re: is CTM src-cur and ports-cur still down?)

pdseniura at techie.com pdseniura at techie.com
Tue Jan 20 09:44:01 PST 2004

The ftp.vmunix.org site did have today's bucket.
Thank you for that clue.
I normally use ftp.freebsd.org which hasn't propagated yet.

I never know what time-zone is used by those sites,
it sure looked late today.  ;)

I volunteered to take over the net/tn3270 port since we have
mainframes here and the port wasn't being maintained,
so being current is very important.

TPTB here would only let me use a surplused IBM 450MHz P2 machine.
It takes 6 hrs to buildworld and about 30 mins for buildkernel,
so I really want to get the latest buckets.

No telling how far behind portupgrade is going to be today
(we were on holiday yesterday, plus the weekend...)

Thank you again,

  --  Paul Seniura