CTM problem

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at math.missouri.edu
Mon Jan 19 14:44:29 PST 2004

Peter Jeremy wrote:
> CTM seems to have died sometime after 2004-Jan-17 0055 UTC - the
> last delta mailed or available via FTP is cvs-cur.9944.gz

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  CTM in general is working, and ports,
src-4, src-cur, etc, seem to be working well.  The generation of cvs-cur seems
to have broken - I can see that the mkctm program has cored for some reason.

Unfortunately school starts tomorrow, and my kids will be home from the baby
sitter any moment.  I'll try to track down the problem as quickly as I can, but
it may be a day or two, as it doesn't look obvious why it is not working.

Best, Stephen