CTM - any users left?

Stephen McKay smckay at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 19 23:12:43 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, 17th June 2003, Mark Murray wrote:

>The real datapoint I was looking for was any objections. There were some,
>mainly of the form "I use it so please keep it in base". Only one so far
>has been a "hard" objection, the rest have pretty much said "I can see why
>you want to do this" and "makes sense, cvsup(1) is not in base".

Cvsup is also the baby of one particular person, so it has a well-defined
home.  If ctm is removed from the base system, where does its source live?
Who has access to that repository?  In particular, do *I* have access to
that repository (since I occasionally work on ctm)?

If these things are more than trivial to handle then it is easier all
round to leave it where it is.  It's small, after all.

Stephen.