question about aic7xxx

Alexey Zhuravlev alexey at udm.ru
Fri Jan 18 07:58:43 PST 2002

Unfortunately, I have no analyzer yet. Therefore the only place
I can use to debug is my own code. At the time I receive abort
my queue is empty. Moreover, tag that is requested to be aborted
seems to be completed in my special logs. Under 'completed' I
mean that initiator was reselected and then received identify,
tag messages, data and status successfully. At the initiator side
I never seen something like 'unknown tag', etc.

I don't understand how it could be at all. Can you give me advice?

PS. this is very infrequent case