Data overrun detected

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Thu Jan 10 09:55:58 PST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Brett Charbeneau wrote:

> > 	cat /proc/scsi/aic7xxx/0|less
>
> 	GREAT!
> 	Man, that is a bucket of useful information. I include the output
> on my server below in case it speaks to someone.

	Ah ha: I'm running version 5.1.33 and Justin's page
(http://people.freebsd.org/~gibbs/linux/) indicates that the latest
version for my kernel is 6.1.8 - which I'll wager is lightyears better
than what I've got.
	Is there a way to patch an RPM-based kernel or do I really need to
download the source and roll my own?

Brett Charbeneau, Network Administrator         Tel: 757-259-7750
Williamsburg Regional Library                   FAX: 757-259-7798
7770 Croaker Road                               brett at wrl.org
Williamsburg, VA 23188-7064                     http://www.wrl.org