AIC-7770 Databoox

Nigel Horne njh at smsltd.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 02:04:09 PST 2002

Folks,

I am after a copy of the Adaptec AIC-7770 Data Book as mentioned in the Linux
source file /usr/src/linux-2.4.17/drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aic7xxx.reg

The phone number mentioned in the listing is overseas and doesn't work from
here. I've tried in vain to get the documentation of Adaptec but with no
luck. I need to write a driver for the cards for Solaris 2.8.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325